Effective date: May 1, 2018
Crionet ("us", "we", or "our") operates the http://tmstennis.com website and sub-domains (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use the service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We collect and use your data to provide event services such as accreditation, accommodation, transportation. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
TMS Tennis collects different types of information for various purposes to allow events to provide requested services.
How do we collect your information?
Crionet collects and receives electronically personal data:
Types of Data Collected
While using TMS Tennis, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Examples of Cookies we use:
Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Your data will be collected in a cloud databases owned by Crionet that can be accessed only by the organization of the designated event.
All information will be treated in compliance with the new European legislation for the processing of personal data (GDPR EU 679/2016):
- The information is used for the sole purpose of allowing the organization of the event to manage requests for accreditations and other services available to the event, such as: credentials printing, hotel booking, transportation, access control, payment by credential and other services;
- The information collected will be used by event organizations to conduct statistical analysis and reports on the event participants and the companies involved;
- The email address entered for registration can be used for communications from the organization, as for example: request to modify the photo uploaded or to send invitations to events;
- The information provided could be shared with the police if a check on the persons taking part in the event is request;
Your Rights with the GDPR
According to the new European Regulations, you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data, correct them, integrate them if they are incomplete or delete them if one of the conditions indicated in art. 17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR and in compliance with the exceptions provided for in paragraph 3 of the same article;
- You have the right to limit the processing of your personal data in the event that one of the hypotheses indicated in art. 18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR;
- You have the right to data portability;
- You have the right to retire your consent to the processing of personal data at any time. Everything that Crionet has done with your data before the revocation, however, will remain valid and lawful. In this case, please send an email to: email@example.com;
Data retention, deactivation and deletion of the account
We store the data as long as necessary to provide our services or until the account is deleted. When the account is deleted, the data entered is deleted and it will no longer be possible to retrieve this information.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction. Data are generally stored in the Cloud (Microsoft Azure).
Disclosure Of Data
Crionet may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
To comply with a legal obligation
To protect and defend the rights or property of Crionet
To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of data is our priority, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By visiting this page on our website: http://www.tmstennis.com/privacypolicy